Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays



This picture was taken last year.  My husband and I tried to get a nice holiday picture to share with friends and family... instead... This is what we got... (Star, on the right, shares my views on the holiday season)

So, Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday ... Although my husband is deployed, I am still content because we are with family.


We wish:
All who are hungry, find food.
All who are homeless, find shelter.
All who are alone, find love.
All who are cold, find warmth.
All who hurting, find relief.
And
All who are lost, find their way.

Blessings to all of you and your family...


With all our love this holiday season,

Lisa C. and Family




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...