Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Birthday


Today is my brother's birthday and I just had to wish him the best. I am a little sad we don't live near each other, because I would have loved to give him a hug today. He's been my pain in the butt, my confidant, my cynical critic, my conscience, my shoulder to cry on, and my best friend. And I miss him. (I don't know why I'm crying, His family was just here for Thanksgiving and we're driving down to see them for Christmas)... I just MISS him....






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your brother!

    Its not easy sometimes, being far away from a loved one, but the great thing these days is that distance no longer prevents communication. Telephone, texting, emails, IM, evenyour blog help you and your brother to communicate.

    I guess it doesn't make it easier when you want to give hime a hug on his birthday, but i'm sure he knows how much you want to!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...