Sunday, December 28, 2008

Do you love me?


I've been waiting for you for quite some time.
I've dreamt of what being your mom might be like.
I Love you.
I make your bath.
I wash your clothes.
I Love you.
I make you food
I play with you.
I Love you.
When you look at me what do you see?
Wanna play? Come play with me?
I eat your toes.
I keep you clean.
I Love you.
I walk with you.
I sing to you.
I love you.
I laugh with you.
I scold you.
I love you.
When you look at me what do you see?
With those big brown eyes, is it me?
I read to you.
I sing to you.
I Love you.
I may be right.
I may be wrong.
I Love you.
When you look at me, what do you see?
I love you. Do you love ME?







Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...