Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bad tooth?

Well, I took Star to the dentist for the first time today. I was worried about a fused tooth she has. I love my dentist. He just tried to reassure me through the telephone, but insisted I come in to see him none the less.. Well, off I went today, sat in the chair with Star on my lap. She did wonderful.... He took one look in her mouth and did nothing but praise her. He exclaimed it was as he imagined and nothing for me to worry about. As I was dreading the pay out, since our girls aren't on any dental plan yet (they're only 13 months old)... I hear, "You're good, Have a Wonderful Holiday Mrs. C." What? Music to my ears. Did I mention I loved my dentist.




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That is amazing. I hope we can find a dentist like that for our little one. She is 12 months.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...