Friday, December 19, 2008

Aloha Friday #14



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

Have you finished all your Holiday shopping?

ME?

YUP!!! Proud to say...







<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

13 comments:

  1. Good for you...I wish I could say the same thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope... but just have to get gift cards... does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, so that means if your done will you come help me get done??? I feel like the guys out on chrsitmas eve still buying presents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not yet, i need to shop for 1 more. i'm thinking of getting a gift card...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm almost done. Stocking stuffers are incomplete. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. No...I started early (in Sep/Oct)...but with the baby I haven't been able to finish up the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it count if they aren't all mailed yet? Actually I have a few online goodies to get that will be delivered to email so...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am! I still have to buy candy for the stockings...but my shopping is done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to get a few more gifts and then I will be finished.


    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2008/12/aloha-friday-5_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. For the most part...on my 4 day drive home I might find a must have at a gas station.(joke) I could always pick up another item for someone.

    Congrats on being done!

    Have a great weekend. I welcome you to stop by my blog and enter 2
    gift-a-ways...."giftaways" are the new giveaways...like 40 is the new 30. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Almost. I still have around 20 presents left to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. :clap: I am done too!

    BTW, have something for you here:
    http://www.themombuzz.com/2008/12/fabulous.html

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...