Wednesday, November 5, 2008

These Boots were made For Walking




Finding good shoes is so difficult these days, and finding practical durable, and attractive is a very trying task indeed. So, when i received my pairs of Livie & Luca shoes I was just tickled. Can I tell you, they have worn them 4 times in the last week alone.
We were privileged enough to try out the London boots in black. They are sturdy, yet flexible and can you believe it, I have not had to go back through a single store to retrieve a dropped shoe. A definite plus for this mommy.

Head on over to Livie & Luca and check it out, they have many wonderful styles for both boys and girls. These European style shoes are designed for pre-walkers to preschool aged children. Me? I've already got my eye on 2 new pairs for my 2 sets of precious toes.


Livie & Luca Review




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...