Monday, November 24, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now

I remember my youthful days, and the teen idols, if they're still called that. There were so many I just didn't get, and couldn't put my finger on why they were such a hit with the girls. One of which was Brian Austin Green. I loved 90210, and so many beautiful people, but I just never understood what all the fuss was about.




Now, at least 20 years later, I'm hooked on Terminator: The Sarah Conor Chronicles, and let me tell you, fuss away. This young awkward boy has definitely become some juicy eye candy. I guess it just took me a while longer than most to see the potential, and it's not that I prefer the bad boy image, on the contrary, I'm like more of the geeky awkward smart guy kinda gal. Not that I don't get a kick out of watching some good ole fashion @$$ kicking. But If I was to run down a list of my kinda hotties, there would be an 80/20 ratio between dorky and tough. If you haven't checked Brian Austin Green in this season of Terminator: The Sarah Conor Chronicles you're missing out. H-O-T!








Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

6 comments:

  1. i must agree. I would never have figured out where he was from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I was SO into him when he was on 90210!! He grew up to be one hottie, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny - i used to totally prefer the "lean,geeky" guys. LOL! I married a guy who is into bodybuilding. And yes, Brian is a lot hotter now. But he's also more of a man now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be big into Jet from Gladiators (Diane Youdale), I had posters all over my room as a kid.
    http://www.gladiatorszone.co.uk/gladiators/female/jet/

    I later became engaged to an ex-student of hers and there nthe infactuation ended. Nowadays I can't ever get fixated on any TV-beauties, they never seem to match up to what I really love in a woman, which is why I love my fiance, for all her faults she is my perfect partner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes...I agree! He has grown into a HOT yummy man!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...