Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Mother' s Day

A year has past, a year in bliss.

I never imagined it'd be like this.

I knew I'd love you from the start,

that your hugs, your smiles would fill my heart.

I watch you breathe, I watch you sleep,

Never knew I could love this deep.

All those tears and all my fears,

you were worth the wait for those13 years.

Happy Mother's Day to me , Hope we have fun,

Because to day baby girls you turn one.




I can't believe how fast a year goes by. The days leading up to today were filled with so much emotion. I don't know if it's all them, or also the fact that their father is deployed and missing so much. This time is so crucial, so many milestones, so many accomplishments. I can't help but stand back in amazement at these two beautiful babies, and be taken aback as they develop right before my eyes. Well, I guess they're officially toddlers, Gosh! can we make it more official, I can't even say I have babies anymore. I don't know, it's a weird feeling. It's not like you DON'T want them to grow up, wait yes it is. lol.







Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Look at those babies....Happy mommy day to you....all those moments to store in your memory bank....

    ReplyDelete
  2. we almost have the same Birthday's mine is on the 6th of november c: you were blessed with these twin Joys,twin love and double blessings c: God bless them more c:

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...