Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Flip a Coin?

Election day is finally here, and as polls open nationwide from 0600 to 1900 we will all awaken with a sense of duty today to elect our new Commander in Chief. I have already done my duty as a diligent citizen, but I'd have to admit, this has been the hardest election yet.. I'm sure glad it's almost over. At this point, I feel done with the debates, the satire, and definitely cannot watch one more of those darn opponent bashing commercials.

I did not have the luxury of just KNOWING who deserved my vote, i did alot of research, and can relate to those that are still on the fence. This morning I came across a great post by Momlogic titked Election cheat sheet. A must read for anyone undecided.

Happy voting folks...






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree....I'm ready to not have any more....Just not ready and 4 more years commercials....

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...