Sunday, November 16, 2008

Color Me Scarred



So, I was watching You Don't Mess with the Zohan last night. Although this is not my type of movie, I love Adam Sandler. It's about An Israeli Special Forces Soldier that fakes his death so he can re-emerge in New York City as a hair stylist. It has the usual Adam Sandler Suspects, and brought a few chuckles out of me. All of a sudden who do I see, talking about sex and about to sleep with the Zohan? Mrs. Garrett... NOOOOOOO! Not Mrs. Garret.

I must say, it was like finding out your parents have sex... BLACH!!! Edna's Edibles took on a whole new meaning.




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

2 comments:

  1. Oh no...that will be uhhh strange. I still want to see the movie. Maybe I can close my eyes during that part?

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...