Friday, November 7, 2008

Aloha Friday



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

When is your Birthday?

Mine is tomorrow... lol..

I'll save a piece of cake for you.. (not my cake of course, for I'll be celebrating the babies' first birthday tomorrow... Yet another example of Motherhood coming before all else..lol)









Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

19 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Lisa!!
    Mine's on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well happy birthday to all of you!!!!

    Mine is June 7th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Happy Birthday to both of you. The cake sounds good.

    Mine was back in October on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Mine's day after Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!

    Mine is July 13th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! What a good nondescript day to have a birthday! All attention can be on you.

    I, on the other hand, was born on one of the worst days of the year---December 26!

    I get Christmas and Birthday in one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Mine is in August...which is fitting because I'm totally a summer person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday!!!! mIne is July 1st. My brother in law's is tomorrow too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday! Mine is in July. The 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to all!!!!! Mine isn't until January.

    Is there ice cream to go with the cake?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to everyone! My birthday is in May.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to you both! Mine is in January!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!
    Mine in March 10

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...i just stumbled this blog today, but I want to wish you a happy birthday. hope all goes well tomorrow. and also....happy aloha friday.

    enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!

    Mine is in September!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you ALL so much... I've been 36 for a total of 5 hours, and it doesn't seem so bad...

    I thought I'd make the question easy this week, because my mind was going 1000000 miles a minute (I have the twin's 1st birthday party today)

    Again thank you all..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well since I am late, I am really on time to wish you a Happy Birthday!

    Mine is in just a month and a day :)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...