Friday, November 21, 2008

Aloha Friday #11



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:

Can you forgive AND forget?

I have a very difficult time doing both. I've personally been known to hold grudges... (been holding one now for close to 14 yrs.. lol).. Now, I know I need to reassess my attitude, being a mom, I'd like to raise forgiving daughters. I guess I'll just keep telling my husband to be patient with me.. lol








<

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. Forgive . . . yeah, I believe so. Forget . . . probably only because I am getting older. I wish I could do both, but I doubt if I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You're having us "earn" this one!

    Yes, I can forgive. It's too hard to hang on to the past & all it does is make me a very cranky person! I don't forget however I don't allow it to have a hold on me? Sometimes you have to remember in order to not do the same things twice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm overly forgiving....but I never forget....so that usually changes my relationship with whoever it is....I don't know...I've never been able to hold a grudge..sometimes wish I could just once.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes but sometimes it is very hard to do.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...