Saturday, October 4, 2008

What are you gonna be?





This will be our first Halloween, and i want it to be memorable. I know it won't be for them, but at least we'll have Kodak. Which leaves me with the dilemma of having to choose the perfect costumes. I think I've narrowed it down to 2.
  1. The big bad wolf and the three little pigs. I know it's just me and the girls. Envision this, I will be the big bad wolf, and the girls will be the little pigs. I know, I can do math, I only have two little girls, and there are three pigs.... Well, I ate the third pig..
  2. The powerpuff girls... I figured, the girls can be buttercup and blossom, and I can be some messed up version of Bubbles... Hey, they're made of sugar ans spice and everything nice right? Well Professor X just used too much sugar on me.. lol..


OK, OK, all joking aside, I really haven't figured out WHAT they'll dress up as... Any ideas?





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I love the three little pigs idea! Carry some shredded clothing or something to indicate the eaten one. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...