Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged

I have officially benn tagged by Signe Says .. Looks like fun, and I've heard you get 7 years of writters block for dissing a blogger, so I had no choice but to participate.. :)




  1. I can tie a cherry stem with my tongue.
  2. I tend to divide the digits on license plates by 52.
  3. My middle name is Pierina (now I have to kill you).
  4. My name and my husband's names (first middle and of course last) each have the exact same number of letters. (first names, 4 letters/ middle names 6 letters, etc.)
  5. My birthday, my husband's birthday, the twins' birthday and our anniversary all fall in the same month.
  6. I have the annoying habit of ALWAYS adding numbers down to single digits..
  7. I love french fries with hot fudge.
Now,

I tagg..

  1. Blessed Sanctuary
  2. Simple Life
  3. Vixen's Den
  4. The Power of Three
  5. Where the Road Takes us
  6. Whatever Comes to My Mind
  7. Red Sox Mommy



So,

  1. Link to the person who sent it to me? Check
  2. Share 7 things about me? check
  3. Tag 7 other unsuspecting people? check
  4. Tell them they've been tagged ? check


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun Lisa. Thanks for the tag. I will do this soon and will let you know. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...