Sunday, October 26, 2008

I was voted most likely to....

Well, I decided to have a little fun and not only yearbook myself, but my Husband too... (Like I have sooo much time on my hands.. hehehe)


High school sweethearts in the 50's...





High school sweethearts in the 60's...




High school sweethearts in the 70's...





High school sweethearts in the 80's...



High school sweethearts in the 90's...





Just having a little fun with yearbook.com, and the sad oart is.... one of them actually looks like my senior picture... lol... NNNNOOOOOO not the 60's....






Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

4 comments:

  1. Those pics are just too funny! Love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try that one out. How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah...I loved this post...especially you in the 90's...the bangs...awesome....round of applause for your photo-shopping....great job....

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...