Friday, October 3, 2008

I Want It Gone

Anyone else around here carrying around a few extra pounds?
OK, I know it’s been 10 months now that I’ve been carrying this baby weight. Do you think it’s time to get it off? I do! I mean I get NOTHING form this extra weight, it’s not like it’s paying me any rent right? Well, with two 10 month olds running around, I don’t really have all the time in the world to work out, or the patience to take them with me to a gym, which leaves me on the hunt for a workout at home.
I came across a inspiring recommendation for XFLOWSION, and decided to do a little research of my own. Xflowsion is 2 DVD’s with 4 work-outs. This is a great new concept that introduces Triple Training. Triple training is the ultimate blend of yoga, martial-arts and dance that delivers an incredible, total body, strength, cardio and mind-body workout. It promises to keep you motivated because it’s fun, challenging and easy to do. You can even adapt every movement to your level of fitness, which is great, a workout that works with you, not against you. Sounds like just the right mix for weight loss, strength building and flexibility.

Post?slot_id=21560&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...