Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Fun!!


Aren't these adorable? My sister sent me this link to a crafting website, ( it's Martha Stewart ofcourse... the crafting queen herself) and I just loved them... Thouhgt I'd share..

Cover small balloons with one layer of orange tissue paper and then one layer of yellow. Cut out your shapes, then trace them onto black tissue paper; cut out each shape. Affix the silhouettes to spheres with diluted glue. When dry, enlarge knot holes (start cutting with utility knife, then finish with scissors). For party favors, fill balls with candy and tiny toys; paste a circle of orange tissue paper over the hole.














Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...