Friday, October 17, 2008

Green Water?


Portable 48-Second Water Purifier



I'm sure many of you are aware by now that over 60 million plastic water bottles are thrown away every day and not getting recycled. If you're looking for a way to do your part and go a little greener, and want clean water without having to invest tons on a filtration system, check out the Steri Pen. This award-winning invention kills viruses and bacteria in water using UV light. Just stick it into your bottle, press the button, and the UV lamp annihilates all the cooties in your water in 48 seconds. This is great for the travelers, campers, or mommies. I love mine, especially with all this BPA scare going around, I no longer have to worry about whether or not a bottle of water has been in a temperature regulated ares or not. I can just fill a BPA free baby bottle with any water, and ZAP.. . It retails for around $80.00 and can be purchased Here this is where I got my darling, and I NEVER leave home without it.




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...