Thursday, October 9, 2008

Drama Wives



I totally love this show. I got hooked last season while I was pregnant. Between bed rest and sleepless nights, these ladies kept me company. I was so excited when the second season was about to start.
This new season is jam packed with action. It seems that these ladies can't stay away from the drama. If it isn't stalkers, affairs, girl on girl, it's attempted rape or high risk pregnancy. Maybe it's an officer's wives thing or is it just an army thing... lol.. I've been a Navy wife for 13 years and in 13 years I haven't seen even a 10th of this drama. lol....



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...