Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Do it for the Little ones


Did you know that in the United States today, 1 in 8 babies is born prematurely. More newborns die from premature birth than any other cause. But solutions are within our grasp. Together, we can find the causes of premature birth, ensure moms get health care during pregnancy, and create workplaces that support maternal and infant health. It's time to do more to help moms have healthy, full-term babies. November is March of Dimes Prematurity Awareness Month. Head on over to the March of Dimes Website and sign the petition. If you're a blogger, blog and spread the word. My girls were born 6 weeks premature, we are blessed to have them with us thanks to research, great health care and knowledge. Let's get the word out there, for all the little ones that can't scream it out themselves.

Sign The Petition..... I did!!!




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I was just working on this same post for my site! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...