Sunday, October 5, 2008

Creeeeeepppppyyyy

Kids' Loft, Kids' Loft, Kids' Loft, Kids' Loft, Kids' Loft, Kids' Loft

I don't know what the obsession is with prime time and pedophiles.. Seems like all these shows are bringing pedophiles to light. Makes my skin crawl. Anyhow, I'm here enjoying my little evening shows as I fold baskets of tiny clothes and sort tons of miniature socks, and all this got me thinking of my girls. I honestly can't tell you what I'd do, but I started wondering how these wonderful pictures I post on here to share with all of you may actually turn up in the wrong hands. It makes me sick to my stomach to think of some pervert getting a kick from a simple picture posted here trusting it will not be duplicated. What do you all do to prevent this? It seemed the more I search the more I realize, it's a futile effort. The more I read the more I see there's away around everything I found. I'd love to hear how you feel, and what you do if anything to prevent duplicating your pictures? Or do you do nothing?



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...