Wednesday, October 1, 2008

B-I-N-G-O

OK, who isn't a fan of Disney? I think just the mention of the word can bring several characters like Goofy (my favorite), Mickey, Pluto, Daisy, Minnie or Donald and those are just the classics. How about the movies? Both big screen and animated, like Aladdin, Dumbo, Snow White, Shrek, Parent Trap, Jungle Book, and many may more. I even have some of their soundtracks, and love Disney songs like A Whole New World, I've got No Strings, and Spoon Full of Sugar just to name a few. I am definitely a big fan of everything Disney. If you are too, you'll love the Disney Bingo DVD Game from Screen Life games. It's an interactive learning experience fun for children. They learn colors, numbers and matching skills while watching clips of their favorite Disney characters. The Disney Bingo DVD Game from Screen Life game can be purchased at Amazon.com or Drugstore.com.
Speaking of favorite Movies, here are my favorite 15 (in no particular order):
  1. Aladdin
  2. Cinderella
  3. Alice in Wonderland
  4. Peter Pan
  5. The Lion King
  6. Mulan
  7. Tarzan
  8. Bed knobs and Broomsticks
  9. Finding Nemo
  10. A Goofy Movie
  11. Mary Poppins
  12. Monster's Inc.
  13. Ratatouille
  14. Narnia
  15. The Little Mermaid
What are your top 5 favorite Disney Movies?


Post?slot_id=21814&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...