Wednesday, October 8, 2008

About Face!!!



Well, my babes are growing up... We've hit the 11 month mark and it's time for mommy to buck up, and change out those infant car seats. It is overwhelming the sea of information out there, so many designs, so many features. So many dollars....

Well, as always, I'm overwhelmed and it seems every time I just go to look, I need to do more research. When I get home to do more research, the more I read, the more I want to look. What is wrong with me?
Well, I think I'm ready for another look today. If any of you have any good suggestions on where to get a good deal, or a good recommendation, I'd love to hear it. We're looking for something durable, safe, affordable (we have to buy two of them) and cute wouldn't hurt..

Thanks




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...