Friday, September 26, 2008

Perfect Bottle


I received a knock on my door last week, and it was greatly unexpected. When i opened it, I found a small brown box on my porch... A small brown box from Gloves in a bottle. This was a most welcomed surprise. Not at first of course. I was a little skeptical obviously, but after using this cream for a week, I'm in love.
Here are some fact about Gloves in a bottle.
  • Non-greasy, non-sticky lotion; rapidly absorbs into outer layer of skin.
  • Works like an invisible pair of gloves.
  • Prevents dirt and grime from penetrating the skin.
  • Allows skin to breathe and retain its natural moisture and oils.
  • Does not wash off, lasts 4 hours or more, and comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells.
  • Greaseless, non-sticky, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, completely safe, non-toxic and used daily by a wide range of health care professionals.
  • Prevents dry, cracked skin.
  • Absorbs quickly, undetectable once absorbed.

I suffer from excessively dry skin, and this cream has been wonderful.
Since I am constantly getting my hands wet, if it's not doing dishes, it's washing bottles, or bathing the girls, it's always something, so I kept my bottle in the kitchen near the sink. Every time I wet my hands, I'd apply after drying, I saw incredible improvement in the last week. I'm going to buy a bottle for my bag and one to keep in the car, I'm addicted.
It absorbs very quickly and does not leave your hands feeling greasy like many others. I had been using a prescribed cream and it was thick, greasy, smelly, felt like petroleum jelly. I always thought it had to be this way in order to work, but Gloves in a bottle proved me wrong.


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...