Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The New Adventures of Chuck

Chuck is the girl’s stuffed animal ( turtle) and I thought they would get a kick out of seeing daddy in pictures from his travels, but an even better kick if he was with chuck… sooo,,,
I know they’re still too young, but I wanted to start training daddy, I mean getting daddy accustomed to taking chuck on liberty calls and taking pictures… I think he’s doing a pretty good job!!! He even managed to get some of Chuck without beer In there…
These are from france and Greece... Can anyone guess where?


















Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

5 comments:

  1. Chuck has been to more countries than I have, lucky guy. Awesome idea, the girls will love seeing the places he's been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, that is such a great idea! I can see Chuck can drink beer in all kinds of countries and places! Oh, and the kids will like it too, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chuck with the GIANT beer boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of Chuck with the giant beer is classic. I guess Chuck is partying while he travels.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...