Friday, September 5, 2008

Aloha Friday



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Kalani @ An Island Life is hosting Aloha Friday. What's that you ask? I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!





Today’s question is:




If you won the lottery, what would be the first three things you'd do with the money?










Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmm Pay off any bills... go on vacation...give money to my family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would pay off all the bills of my family and friends, tithe to church, buy my husband his dream boat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first three things I would do would be to:

    1 - Take my immediate and extended family on a trip to Disney World together.

    2 - Buy a new house/fix up my parents house. House theme counts as one right ;)

    3 - Put money away for retirement and college educations for our boys.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easy! I would pay all my debts, totally invest the rest, and build a new house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fly my whole family from America over for a visit here in Australia.

    Fly my Florida friends over.

    Travel with my husband to Paris and anywhere else he would like to go...on our own private jet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get debt-free, redecorate the house, and buy a new computer!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...