Saturday, August 30, 2008

A ritualistic Man

My husband may not be superstitious, but he sure is ritualistic..

Every deployment he has been on since I've met him, he's shaved his head.

OK, I've shaved his head. This one was no different. I've tried time and time again to figure this one out. I guess it's like those silly rituals the sports players have, or some students that believe they have that LUCKY shirt. Me? I say bah Humbug... but you won't catch me walking under a ladder or opening an umbrella in the house. HA. I guess to each his own, so I have to respect his wishes, and I guess I'm not the one who has to look at that dome for all those months.

The girls on the other hand weren't so easily convinced.




Do you or anyone you know have a ritual, quirk, whatever? How do you deal?




Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely classic, perplexed looks on the faces of your daughters! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...