Monday, August 4, 2008

Pesky Critters!!!

Today I got a visit from out friendly neighborhood exterminator Sean. Sean left me with a few interesting tips, I thought I'd share.
You know all that money some of us pay on those little ant traps only to have them dry out and stop working shortly after? Well, according to Sean, all you have to do is add a little soda to reactivate them. That's definitely a lot less expensive that restocking. Oh Yeah and if rodents are your pest of the month? Chew some gum and surround it with peanut butter. Supposedly the rat will be too busy consuming the peanut butter to realize it's been chewing on the bubble gum.

Well, I don't have a pest problem (thanks to Sean) to try these little tid bits out but hey, hopefully it helps you or someone you know out.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...