Monday, August 18, 2008

Mommy's Rock

I was watching Rachel Ray the other day and she had Leah Remini as a guest and I have to say, I laughed like crazy. I always loved the King of Queens (and if you read my last post... Saved by the bell, and yes she was a love interest for Zack.. hater her then, love her now) and let me tell you, I'd have to say she never acted a day on that show. Her personality IS Carrie from King of Queens. Turns out they were Rachel Ray's show to share their story. Their daughter now almost 4 still drinks from a bottle, and despite advise from professionals and a loyal viewer Leah and her husband still always give in. Hey to each his own, I can relate on wearing the big mommy wuss hat a time of too. I cant stand to hear my girls cry..
Well, Leah is working with several other funny women on a website called In The Motherhood. It's stories written by moms about moms, and these skits are hilarious. You have to check it out. I know we have all been in one if not more of these situations (maybe some are a little exaggerated.. But hilarious). I'd love to hear some of your stories. If you've got a funny one, share, and in the meantime.. check out In The Motherhood.





Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I loved King Of Queens. I will definitely go check out this site, it sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...