Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's too soon.

I met a nice young girl at the supermarket the other day that was expecting twins and I remember telling her that I never really got big. When I told my husband he laughed, so I got upset and pulled out the pictures to prove it. MAN i was HUGE!!! I didn't remember. The last picture was 2 days before I gave birth, I was exactly 34 weeks. Although the pregnancy had it's ups and downs (felt like more downs) I would so do it again. And YES even twins again. I was ecstatic and relieved once it was over and very lucky that at 34 weeks, my girls were 7lbs 15oz and 7lbs 13oz and both 21 inches. But now they're really growing. I've got two mobile machines, and I can't help but to wonder, where all the time has gone by. I look at the pictures of them when they were first born and I miss that. I don't really miss the sleepless nights, but I miss the feel of soft warm sleeping babies, so cuddly. They're still cuddly, but man can they squirm. It's only been 9 months, but so much has changed. Am I crazy for thinking about another one?













Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great picture! I have completely forgotten what I was like when I was pregnant too - it's funny how time does that to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool! I have 6-month-old twins, too! Does it get any easier once they start to crawl? I'm loving it but sometimes I feel like I'm drowning! Such a positive, upbeat post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Both of your twins weighed more at 34 weeks than my son did when I delivered at 38. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...