Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm not worthy.



I Found this wonderful website that I'd like to share with you called Elemental Memories. They are giving away 5 "Nurture" photo tile necklaces over the next 10 months. This necklace was created to honor the nurturing spirit of women . These are Limited Edition-Photo Tile Necklaces is valued at $198 and are only available by nomination. Head on over there and nominate a Nurturing woman in your life. I have been dropping hints to my hubby, do you think he'll catch on? Well, if you can;t think of anyone... I'd be honored.. hehe


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. hhmm..

    I think I'll anonymously send hubby the link to that site. THEN if I am not nominated, guess who's in trouble?

    Tanks Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...