Friday, July 18, 2008

Top 5 Friday

For this Friday, I was thinking, I wanted to share my top 5 movies I can watch over and over again. .
Just classics.. ( in no particular order of course)


  • The Thing- (1982) -Scientists in the Antarctic are confronted by a shape-shifting alien that assumes the appearance of the people that it kills starring Kurt Russell. Now, I love horror, but this movie even after seeing it over 40 times, still makes me shiver when I go to bed after turning off the lights..



  • Alien- (1979) - A mining ship, investigating a suspected SOS, lands on a distant planet. The crew discovers some strange creatures and investigates staring Sigourney Weaver, and one of my all time FAVORITE movies.




  • The Notebook- (2004)- An old man in a nursing home reads a story to an old woman each day. The story he reads follows two young lovers named Allie Hamilton and Noah Calhoun. They met one evening at a carnival many years ago. Allie's parents separate Noah and Allie. They disapprove of Noah's lack of wealth, and move Allie away and a true story of star crossed lovers.



  • Aladdin- (1992)- Aladdin, a street urchin, accidentally meets Princess Jasmine, who is in the city undercover. They love each other, but she can only marry a prince and so the quest begins for Aladdin.. Love the movie, love the soundtrack, what more can a girl ask for?




                        • Some Kind of Wonderful- (1987)- A young tomboy, Watts, finds her feelings for her best friend, Keith, run deeper than just friendship. A true John Hughes classic, shows you don't know what you have till you can't have it anymore.









                        Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

                        0 comments:

                        Post a Comment

                        WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...