Friday, July 4, 2008

Top 5 Friday

I was watching cartoons with my niece and nephew the other day, and BOY have things changed. I never paid attention as to how much till I became a mom. How innocent things were in my days... Well, this got me and Dear hubby talking and I thought I'd be great to share our favorite cartoons while growing up... Here are my Top 5 in no particular order. Hopefully you'll share yours.



1) Voltron -Voltron is a robot of the Far Universe, protecting the planet Arus from evil King Zarkon and his son Prince Lotor. The five pilots, Keith, Lance, Sven, Pidge, and Hunk, were now agents of the Galaxy Alliance sent to aide Princess Allura of Arus. I had such a crush on Lance.. Yes yes I crushed on a cartoon..





2) Thundercats- Their planet, Thundera, was destroyed. One lone ship escaped, carrying eight Thunderans. Jaga, their leader, commanded the small ship, while the others slept in stasis tubes for the long journey. Mumm-Ra, the centuries-old embodiment of evil, along with the mutants that destroyed Thundera, are a constant threat. But Lion-O, the new Lord of the Thundercats, with his weapon the "Sword of Omens" give the Thundercats a standing chance. Other characters include the children, Wilykit and Wilykat, Cheetara, Tygra, Panthro, Jaga, and Snarf.



3) Jem and the Holograms This was all about a girl named Jerrica Benton, who by the help of the holographic computer Synergy can project a hologram over her body to become the glamorous Jem. You should have seen me singing along... I LOVED Jem...







4) Transformers - More than meets your eyes aliens Optimus Prime, Megatron and their armies, travelled from the metal world of Cybertron to Earth in search of new sources of energy and the everlasting war between the Autobots and Decepticon began.










5) Gargoyles - Gargoyles cursed to sleep for 1,000 years awake in modern day NY City. They are led by the fearless Goliath. Other Gargoyles include Hudson, Brooklyn, Lexington, Bronx, and Angela join in on their crazy adventures.





OK OK OK.... so I've officially dated myself... I'm an 80's kid... and the sad thing, is you don't even see these anymore...

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I'm popping in via entrecard but I just had to nod my head. Yup, I had a crush on Lance too. :D

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...