Monday, July 28, 2008

Thought of the Day!!!

video

I saw this video and was absolutely stunned......this makes the saying: "children live what they learn" all the more real and says a lot about the state of our country's affairs. Be that "better person", for you never know just who is taking note of your actions. In a country where we are so aware of the actions of others, we should take a minute and look at our own. This was a very compelling video, and Made me put a lot of my habits in perspective. There are a lot of things I know I shouldn't do, but do anyways and my comforting thought is, "My girls aren't old enough to understand." Well, Lisa, someone Else's daughter may be.

We are all responsible for the next generation, we all set the examples, let make them good ones.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...