Monday, July 21, 2008

Thought of the Day!!!

The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

I received this message this morning in an e-mail from my sister and it really got me thinking. This is really a very comforting phrase, very loaded. I had been really feeling sorry for myself lately, really down in the dumps and lonely. I hadn't really spoken to anyone about how I was feeling, I just didn't think anyone would understand. Plus I totally hate that pity look you sometime get from people when you spill it, and admit it's going rough. Sometimes you just need someone to listen, no advise, no pity, just listen. Well, I guess my sister WAS listening even though I was not talking.
This phrase, these seventeen words, changed me today. I came to realize, I had to get out of this rut, hold my head high and put one foot in front of the other. I can make it through this, and I will not let this defeat me. Life is full if ups and downs, and I'm ready to get back up!!!


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...