Friday, July 18, 2008

Thinking ahead!!

I know it's rather early for me to be thinking about Halloween, but I'm just one of THOSE people. Besides, the girl's birthday is right around Halloween, and we may just do a costume party for their first birthday. This means there will be A LOT of pictures in costumes, and that's a heck of a load to bear. Picking out the perfect costume has been haunting me for over a month now. I want something related and cute at the same time. There are so many great ideas for 2 boys or a boy and a girl but two girls?
Right now, the best I've come up with is The three little pigs and the big bad wolf. I'm the big bad wolf of course and the girls will be dressed up as pigs. ( still debating if I want their first halloween pictures to be as pigs) What about the third pig you ask?
Well, I ate him...


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...