Saturday, July 19, 2008

Stroller issues

Lately I have been hunting for a new stroller. Now don't get me wrong, I have a great stroller but there are a few cons that I just can't get past. For example, the front seat won't recline, and it's a bear when both girls fall asleep, not to mention whichever baby I place in the front seat is getting her hair pulled and kicked the entire time she's in there. Do you feel my pain?
Well I've been doing a Little research and taking my test drives when I can, but have been overwhelmed with so much information. Was at my wits end, when Lalagirl answered my prayers. LalaGirl and CHICCO have teamed up together to giveaway Trevi Twin stroller, the answer to my prayers and dilemmas.. So, head on over and check it out.
LaLaGirl - Twinfinite Chaos!
(Don't all head over there all at once, I still need a fair shot at winning this thing.)...

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...