Friday, July 25, 2008

Skin MD Natural ROCKS!!!

Just a little something about myself, I hate Eczema. We are a family of chronic eczema sufferers. Lately mine has been really bad since having the twins. I think it's because my hands are wet more often , the detergents, lotion etc. I have been on all kinds of different medications, tried different lotions, home remedies, and even good ole Hydrogen Peroxide. Although many of them have offered good and sometimes great relief, I just couldn't seem to find anything to ease the eczema or put it back into remission.





The other day I received a sample from Skin MD natural. I was a little skeptical at first, but I was also desperate. I have been using it for a little over a week now and it has worked wonders. It's not completely gone, but it's on it's way out. I've even given some to my mom. The deal is, Skin MD natural is not a moisturizing lotion, it's a Shielding Lotion, it forms a thin protective barrier on your skin. Just what I need between applying my meds.















Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    Allow me to quickly introduce myself. My name’s Tia and I’m the Community Manager at Skin MD Natural. Today you wrote a wonderful review on Skin MD and I just wanted to say thank you.

    Thanks so much for contributing your opinion on how great Skin MD shielding lotion feels and works on your skin. Your blog, along with a few others, really enable and empower people with truths.

    So again, Thanks-A-Bunch for showin’ Skin MD Natural L.o.V.e.!
    Keep It Up!!

    Best,
    Tia
    communitymanager@skinmdnatural.com
    www.skinmdnatural.com

    Oh yeah, if you're on Facebook, please become a Fan of Skin MD Natural

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Skin-MD-Natural/18083589409

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...