Monday, July 7, 2008

OK NOW shoot me!!!

So I finally bit the bullet and bought a new camera.













Why is it so hard for me to let go of things. It was just a stupid camera, but I still feel thoroughly upset that it broke. Believe it or not, it's sitting on my desk, and stares at me every morning. It taunts me. Well, I just wanted to share with you all that I bought me a new camera, and I haven't figured out whether I like it or not. Unfortunately, all I do is compare it to my old baby. I bought the Sony Cybershot, it came highly recommended by the sales man. This was the same salesman that assured me he was a photographer. Hell, I'm sure ALL the great photographers work behind sales counters in their spare time. Right? Anyhow, I really had no choice, but to throw myself at his mercy. That's what this society does isn't it? We trust our fellow sales people totally. Now people, rest assured I tried and tried to do my research, but honestly I just kept getting lost, I liked this and I liked that, Why couldn't I just choose a little from column A and a little from column B?

I swear an hour or two into that and all I read was Blah Blah Blah. But my pal AL swore this was a great little camera, and it was priced a bit less than I expected or was ready to pay, and that's 2 things going for it right? Still miss my camera. My pal Al did mention that anything over 4.0 mega pixels was overkill, which I found interesting. It would be great to know if someone else out there has heard this? I mean it made sense, if you don;t plan to blow up pictures to poster size, you really didn't need so much clarity.

Oh well, still searching for that wonderful website, that you can plug in what your looking for and it will tell you EXACTLY what YOU need. For example... I plug in digital camera, it spits out BUY THIS!!!! It's perfect just for YOU!!!



Here are some of my shots, what do YOU think?



Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...