Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Heroes


I am utterly excited the NBC mega hit Heroes is coming back September 22nd, and by the looks of the previews, it'll be right up there with the previous seasons. I was left hanging and quite frankly pretty disappointed with the end of last season. Due to the writer's strike many of us TV junkies ended up with the short end of the stick and a huge case of rerun overload. I think I can forgive them because this season seems like it'll be fantastic, especially with the title villains. I was getting a little tired of Sylar being the only bad guy and somehow conveniently getting away with everything, but it looks like they are spicing things up.. The previews lead you to imagine what juicy twist and turns are coming, and they look amazing. I always say " good guys may always win, but bad guys have all the fun" ( not to mention all the cool gear...). well, folks if you could have superpowers, what would you choose? Would you use them for good or evil? and finally what type of superhero would YOU be?


Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...