Friday, June 27, 2008

Top 5 Friday



I was thinking the other day about how much I miss reading. I used to really enjoy diving in to a new world, with new adventures, and sometimes an out of this world experience. But lately my list of reads are Good Night Moon, The Great Big Caterpillar, Where The wild Things Are,(My all time favorite as a child by the way) etc. I think you get the picture. Now I love these books, and many of them I enjoyed as a child myself. The experience is definitely different, I live the adventure through their eyes now, but it doesn't keep me from missing but my adult stories. I'm ready for my OWN adventure.
This lead me to ponder on my favorite books, you know the ones that you cheered with the hero, cried when they ended, or even stretched it out so they wouldn't end? come on, I know I'm not the only one. Well, here are my 5 Favorite, in no particular order:


1)Interview with the Vampire(The first book in the Vampire Chronicles series) (1976) A novel by Anne Rice.


2)Eyes of The Dragon (1984) A novel by Stephen King.

3)The Manhattan Hunt Club (2001) A novel by John Saul

4)Angels and Demons (2000) A novel by Dan Brown

5)A Wrinkle in Time (1973) A Novel by Madeleine L'Engle

Now, I'd love to hear you fav 5, because I'm ready to get inspired..

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...