Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Lil' Squirt


OK. I just had to share. I have been trying out the Squirt by Boon, and i absolutely love it. Meal time at my house is usually a true disaster. My kitchen literally looks like I put baby food on a shallow plate and put a mixer to it. Not to mention I usually have to feed the twins with three spoons, and alternate as they grab one each.. This was all until I found the Squirt by Boon. I truly wish Everyone would try this, it is absolutely amazing. It's Phthalate Free and PVC free. It holds up to 3 oz of baby food inside the bulb, and all you have to do is squeeze, very user friendly. I can actually feed both girls and barely get any on the bibs. It frees one hand (I don't have to hold a plate) and that allows me to control the situation better.
We're getting ready to take our first road trip post Squirt, and can't wait to try it out... Squirting on the Fly..
It retails for around $7.99, but shop around, I've seen it cheaper!!! If you have any tips or stories, feel free to comment.

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to try that. My son is ready for solid food, hopefully this will control some of the mess.

    ReplyDelete

WE absolutely LOVE comments... Thank you for taking the time to stop by, and I appreciate you leaving me your thoughts and ideas...